Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reserve power...

Last night Sammie chewed through the power chord for my laptop while I was sleeping, BOO.
I am now running on "reserve power" I don't even have time to read other people's blogs. Seriously, it is about to be the "worst" blizzard in Utah history & I am going to be stuck with NO INTERNET!
Why me!?

Due to the supposed "blizzard" we are expecting tonight Aaron and I had to rake up all of my leaves. I would rather change 1 million poopie diapers than rake up leaves.

Well apparently blogger is not going to let me post anymore pictures tonight. I was going to post an AMAZING picture that I took while raking of the "calm before the storm" sky. 

SO GORGEOUS.

I seriously am so sad I will not be able to read y'alls blogs tonight. 
SERIOUSLY...


2 comments:

Delirium said...

I hope you get a new cable soon! This whole not having internet thing is not cool. Fortunately the blizzard didn't really happen.. or unfortunately.. I can't decide.

Hello Again Vintage said...

Haha. My cat chews my wires all the time. I went through 3 cell phone chargers in 1 month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...