Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy "i'll start my diet tomorrow" Day!

Okay.
So, if you are ANYTHING like me you will know what I am talking about when I say:

My diet officially starts tomorrow morning.
"I can eat whatever I want today, it's a holiday"
Calories don't count on Thanksgiving
It's the turkey that made me so tired.. Not the fact that I just consumed 4 times my body weight in food.
I'm not even hungry, but I think I will eat some leftovers now
it's been 6 hours since lunch, so it's okay if I eat again.. Right??
....

Okay, I am seriously sick of battling this bulge.
HELP!
I need to be bikini ready by summer! (like that'll ever happen!)
I'll post some pictures of the festivities tomorrow. 
For now 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Delirium said...

I was so full I went to bed at 7 p.m... I haven't done that in YEARS! Omg I may never eat again. But it was a good day. And my diet TOTALLY starts today.

But we all know trying to diet in December is insanity!

Gale said...

hahaha..i am so that person too! who doesn't say this the day after thanksgiving?? i say we start after all the turkey in the fridge has run out from making turkey sandwiches! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...