Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 24 - A letter to your parents.

Dear Mom & Dad,

Thank you for bringing me into this world, putting a roof over my head, and food in my belly.
I am sorry that I was a little hard to handle in my teen years, and i'm glad that those days are behind us. 
Thank you both so much for all that you did to make Aaron and my wedding one of the most special days of our lives.
I appreciate all that you have done to help Aaron and I with housing and everything else. I am so glad that we have been able to see past the bad years and have become even closer than ever before.

I love the both of you, and am so glad to have you in my life.
Love, Heidi

My parent's on their mission to Florida, this picture was taken by me when my sister and I were out there to visit them.

1 comment:

Delirium said...

Awww. This inspires me to write a letter to my parents. We're so lucky we have amazing parents, eh? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...