I have a habit of keeping everything that I might need in case of an emergency in my purse. So let's see what's packed in that sucker today.
- Make-Up (mascara, 3 eyeliners, blush, foundation, sponge, moisturizer, brushes, black nail polish, clip & tweezers)
- Weight Watchers Weekly magazine & Tools for Living
- French Connection Sunglasses
- Electric Shaver, Hey! You never know when you might need it!
- WW Points Calculator
- VOB Hand Sanitizer from my works open house
- Fine Tipped Marker Pen
- Pink Moleskin Journal
- Wallet (Drivers licence, 3 credit cards, atm card, petco &petsmart card, maly's & cosmoprof card, cafe rio frequent diner card)
- Burt's Bees- beeswax lip balm (the ONLY chapstick to use!)
- Costco Receipt
- Extra Fruit Sensations gum-Sweet Tropical flavor
- Magazine Article on migraines that my mother gave to me
- Target Receipt
- Burt's Bees- Replenishing Lip Balm (good for a little color & moisture)
- Gum Wrapper's
- Post-It Notes
- Spoon Me frequent buyers card
- Extra Dessert Delights gum- Strawberry Shortcake flavoured-sugar free & DELISH!
- Another Costco receipt
- Three Silver Rings- one has an owl, from The Nay on Etsy
- Bag of Ibuprofen- life saver
- Cell Phone
- Birth Control Pills
I am actually quite surprised that there was not more in there. I just got a new purse though so it is newly cleaned!
Okay so today was a great day, I got so much accomplished! I went to Weight Watchers with my mom this morning, guess what!?! I lost 3.4 pounds this week! WOOT WOOT! I am SO proud of myself, I tracked everything I ate, I actually made dinner (almost) every night! I still need to get myself into an exercise routine, hopefully I will be joining a gym soon:)
After Weight Watcher's My mom and I went to Costco so that we could get some healthy food for this upcoming week. Hopefully it will help me to stay on track this week as well, so that I can have another loss next Monday. Then we went to my mom's house and I pulled out all of my craft stuff. She sewed me some curtains for my kitchen & I love them! I have the best mother in the world.
|It is blurry, but still shows the gist of it.|
I am in L♥VE with these curtains (thanks mom!)
While my mom sewed the curtains I made some headbands barrettes and earrings, for my showcase on the 15th.
I hate blogger when it comes to adding pictures! For some reason I can never put them where I want them so you are just going to have to deal with it!
OKAY, can I just say that the scenery outside of my house today was just breath taking?!
Seriously, I love the yellow leaves of fall!
I had a great day, how about you?
Oh Sammie! She loves to stick her tongue out at me!
Be sure to look at my new stuff on ETSY!