Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day Cinco

            Day 5 - A picture of somewhere you've been


These picture's are such crappy quality (sorry) I cannot find the original's. These one's were sized very small in my photobucket and I can't make them bigger :(
This is the Golden Temple in Kyoto Japan, I went here when I was seventeen years old.

The Juni Kyoto Tower, also in Kyoto Japan.

The Great Wall of China

Waterton Nation Park In Canada, my family owns a home about thirty minutes out of this national park, So we go here often. It is seriously one of the most beautiful places, with some awesome hiking trails and wildlife.

I look forward to visiting Singapore, and hopefully Japan next year when Aaron and I go there to spend some time with his family.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...