Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 11 - Another picture of you and your friends.

My nieces are seriously some of my best friends. I wish that they all lived close. I am so glad that they were all able to be there for my wedding day!
This girl was seriously my best friend. I'm glad that I got to be there for her pregnancy and when her baby came. She is one of the strongest women that I know. She chose adoption for her baby girl, if it were me there would be NO way I could do it. Even if it were the right thing to do. Her baby girl is seriously the most beautiful baby that I have ever seen. I wish that we were as close as we were in those days. 
                                     Some of our friends that were at our wedding ceremony.
 My little sister she can be a brat sometimes, but she is sort of my best friend. Also notice how we were wearing the SAME THING? That was not planned I promise.
 My mother and I! I am glad that she lives in Provo, she is also a good friend, in the last year we have become closer. I am glad I have her so close to me, and that she is a part of my life.
                                                                     Little sister and I
 My two nieces, also my neighbors. We hang out a lot i'm glad they seem to like me as much as I like them.
                                                               My husband duh! bffl!
                                                           Sammie burger, she is so cute.

Also friends, please check out my etsy shop! the link is on the side of this blog. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thanks for choosing really cute pictures of me....not.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...