Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyper, mad.

                    Wow, I finally got my etsy shop up and running! Check out gwiderella ! 


Now to day 10.

  1. Mad world - sad/bored/mad?
  2. Enjoy the Silence - hyper/happy/bored
  3. Alejandro - all moods
  4. Planet of Ice - happy
  5. Electric Feel- hyper/happy
  6. Heads Will Roll - all moods
  7. Hearing Damage - happy/sad/bored
  8. Heartbeats - happy!
  9. Uprising - happy/hyper
  10. Pachuca Sunrise - all moods
  11. An Honest Mistake - happy bored
Pretty much to lazy to list them all! 


Go check my etsy!

2 comments:

Delirium said...

I am so ridiculously happy to see a Depeche Mode song on your list.

Those owl earrings are amazing, I will promote your shop for you! It's very professional looking :)

Amanda M said...

HEIDIEYYYYY! Good blogging! Your crafts are so cute! I love your Etsy too! I hope people buy all your gwid-owls they are so fun! (I especially like the ones with"crazy eyes"!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...