This week I did pretty good.
(for the most part) back on track with my healthy eating.
Hopefully the weather will warm up soon, so I can go outside and get some exercise in.
Here are this weeks stats:
Aaron: +-0 (8.4 total loss) Not a gain!
Sometimes I get so frustrated with the weigh-ins because week by week its like 1 pound and 1.3 pounds and blah blah. I mean if you watch the Biggest Loser, they cry if they only lose 5 pounds! WTF that would be a dream come true. Okay so maybe they have like quadruple the weight to lose but still, they make my measly pound seem worthless.
This week I want to make a short term goal of losing 1 pound!
Another goal for the week is to drink more water!
Question: For all of those out there who have struggled with emotional eating and have lost weight. How in the world do you not eat when life kicks you down!? What do you do instead?
So if you follow me on twitter
(do you have a twitter? Lets chat!)
you may know that I had a bit of a "crappy" day. Pun intended.
Today has just been one stupid thing after another.
So here is my list of positive things today:
we'll focus on the positive before the negative.
- I got my Modcloth package in the mail!
- Modcloth sent me a free headband!
- I lost a pound this week
- My husband brought home Cafe Rio
- Coke Zero
- Aaron bringing money for me to get gas, to my work
My new shirt, jacket and headband from Modcloth ♥
Sorry for all the crappy pictures. It seems to be the theme today.
I feel like a ballerina.and now on to the crap list:
- On my way to work this morning I noticed my car had 9 miles until the tank was empty. I did not bring my wallet with me to work. I did not have enough gas to go home (to get my wallet) and to the gas station.
- My husband called me to say that our basement had flooded with poop. What a "crappy" situation. haha
- Oscar threw up all over inside his crate
- My car insurance bill was due today & I had not paid it
- Sammie peed on our couch
Poor little boy still feeling sick:(
I hope he gets feeling better soon!
Oh life, what are we to do?
When It rains, it truly does pour sometimes.
Luckily I have an awesome dad who cleaned out my basement and bleached everything while I was at work. Seriously, I am glad he is my landlord.
Also I am lucky to have a husband who brings me my wallet when I forget it, and brings dinner home after school. ♥
He didn't want me to take his picture.. bahahah.
Have a great week!
P.S. As soon as I get 100 Followers I will be hosting another giveaway, so lurkers maybe come out?