Friday, February 11, 2011

Tax Return Gods

This is going to be a quick post. 
Basically a wish list of sorts, tax return style.
*mind you I still haven't even filed them*
***
So, I think I have finally convinced the hubs to let me get a DSLR camera. Thanks to all of my friends on twitter I think I have narrowed it down to two
This bad boy. (Cannon rebel t1i)

OR
This (I want!) 
The difference is about 200 dollars, both are good cameras.
I am just waiting to see what the tax return gods have in store for me. 
p.s. I would love feedback from anyone who has a DSLR that they love!
***
Also:
For Christmas Aaron got me a gift card to Nordstrom, for a very generous amount.
They were originally to buy myself some boots (uggs)
But I decided against that idea, and instead I want to order these:
I'm in love with this color. I think I will buy a few pairs in different colors/styles with the gift card. You can never have to many shoes, am I right??
***
And finally some new shirts for spring.
Sadly I will probably have to hold off on these due to the lack in funds. 
BUT
A girl can dream can't she?


***
Well I should probably be off to bed, I have a hair appointment tomorrow. 
I will be so happy to finally have a fresh color on my tresses.
I'm thinking dark.
Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Danielle Leal said...

My husband and I really want a DSLR also, but unfortunately our nice little refund is already spent in paying off bills. lol.

Oh well, perhaps we will get it some day.

I need your twitter! I'm on twitter also. My twitter is posidanielle and I'd love to follow you but I can't seem to find it, if its on your blog somewhere.

I hope you have a great night lovely.

Katie said...

i got my first pair of toms for christmas too! i'm dying for a pair of corduroy ones

Delirium said...

Those are the best toms there are, I think. And I love the red shirt. Wishlist's are fun. :)

Gale said...

love the shirts you posted here. these would look so cute on you! i pray to the tax return gods for you too:)

also, i don't use an slr but the one my husband has and loves is a canon eos rebel xti but it's about 5 or 4 years old now. so maybe that's another option? i'm not too sure about what is good or not out there. but good luck to you and i hope you find your perfect new toy!

have a great weekend gwid!

With Love, Jamie said...

Lucky you, a new camera! I have such a crappy, old camera haha! ;)
I love Toms...still want a pair!
Also, looove your tops you picked, so perfect!
Can't wait to see your hair! :)
xo, Jamie

Chrissy said...

Love those Tom's! Have two pairs of them - can't wait to wear them outside again - once the snow and melt is gone!
Can't wait to see a pic with your new color! Dark is great! And your hair seems to be very thick - love it! Wish I had thick hair!
I have a Canon EOS T2i and I love it!
But I think both your choices would be great!
Happy Saturday!
Hugs xxx

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

That would be so exciting if you get an DSLR!! I just got mine last July and I love it! I have the Nikon D90 and it's a really great camera. What I've learned though, is your picture quality depends more on your lens, than the camera.

Liz said...

I LOVE YOUR TASTE IN SHOES AND CLOTHES.
I was yelling that.

... and ps- Interpol was INCREDIBLE.
I'll write a post on that later. I'm way too exhausted to try and put something together right now... haha

kenzie said...

i love love love that red striped shirt, but they are all super cute. and i've wanted toms forever but just haven't gotten around to getting a pair. i dont know why its so hard for me to buy shoes. so weird.
i really should take my taxes in to get done. im so lazy. urrgghhh...

how'd the hair turn out? photos! i got mine done thursday and i should post. i got a little bit of red in it which is pretty exciting for me. okay this is too long of a comment. clearly i've been having heidi withdrawls.

Amber said...

How exciting!!!!
I'm saving up for mine. Can't wait.

Pretty picture of you! :]

Janette said...

Sweet!! I shall always remember the day I got my first DSLR! And like Breanna said up above..it's all about lens love. Get some good quality glass and your pictures will be extra amazing! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Janette, the Jongleur

Diana Smith said...

Cute post!! I love the DSLR! I have had mine for over 2 years and its amazing, get one for sure!! I love the clothes you put too, great style you have my dear!

The Smith Circle

la petite lydia said...

Very exciting! I remember when I got my first digital SLR. It was the rebel xti. Those are definitely good entry cameras. I hope you can get the one you want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...