This must end today!(don't worry I got that "last meal" in)
So I decided that starting tomorrow (there we go with that word again!) I will begin strictly following WW and starting to incorporate some cardio and strength training into my daily life.
HERE IS WHAT I PLAN TO DO/ACCOMPLISH:
(hopefully I can cross at least one thing off my list!)
- Get some cute exercise clothes. A must.
- Start tracking everything I eat
- Lose 5 pounds by 01/01/11
- Go to Weight Watchers meetings every Monday with my mom again & blog about the results.(to make me more accountable)
- Maybe one day go to the gym with Bonnie.I'm working on this.
- Do at least 50 crunches a night. (don't laugh, I am trying!)
- 3 reps of arm strength training every day.
- Get in at least 3-30 minute sessions of cardio-until a routine is established then up the amount.
- DRINK MORE WATER. I am SICK of getting migraines from dehydration... I know it is my fault..
and I made 4 sales today on my etsy shop!
& I finally came up with a pattern that I am satisfied with for my owl products! I am so grateful for the inspiration that Chrissy and other bloggers/etsians have given me to create these little felted owl ornamets. Thanks girls!
I will be making loads of these this week so make sure to check here for more!
& don't forget Decembers coupon code: ireadgwid to save 20% off all orders in my shop!
Have a great night all!