Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sick day.

I went to bed last night with a bit of a sore throat. When I woke this morning it felt as though I had been hit by a truck! I am so bummed, I had so many exciting plans for the day. 

I was going to:
  1. Do all of my laundry
  2. clean the bathrooms
  3. go shopping for my husbands Christmas & birthday presents
  4. go to Hobby Lobby for Christmas decorations & supplies
  5. Vacuum the house
  6. take a shower
  7. pull out all of my decorations
  8. listen to Christmas music while I decorated
  9. Sit back & relax watching SVU with my pups
Hmmmmmmm lets see what I really did..

  1. Woke up, only to realize I feel like crap and then fall back asleep
  2. more sleep
  3. wake up feed the dogs
  4. think about taking a shower
  5. but then just go back to sleep
  6. eat a little
  7. fall back asleep
  8. watch SVU pretty much allllll day long
  9. now in bed with pups watching SVU
Hopefully tomorrow I will be in tip top shape and my home will be decked to the nines with Christmas cheer. I hope everyone had a better saturday then I did. 

On the plus side I did get to cuddle with this two pups all day!

3 comments:

biscuit said...

these are the CUTEST dogs evah! i love these photos. sorry you are sick, and hope you are feeling better...

Bonnie Heather said...

Feel better! We have plans so you must.

Angie said...

You knew you were getting a sore throat and you did not tell a shorty.....seRiously?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...