I went to bed last night with a bit of a sore throat. When I woke this morning it felt as though I had been hit by a truck! I am so bummed, I had so many exciting plans for the day.
I was going to:
- Do all of my laundry
- clean the bathrooms
- go shopping for my husbands Christmas & birthday presents
- go to Hobby Lobby for Christmas decorations & supplies
- Vacuum the house
- take a shower
- pull out all of my decorations
- listen to Christmas music while I decorated
- Sit back & relax watching SVU with my pups
- Woke up, only to realize I feel like crap and then fall back asleep
- more sleep
- wake up feed the dogs
- think about taking a shower
- but then just go back to sleep
- eat a little
- fall back asleep
- watch SVU pretty much allllll day long
- now in bed with pups watching SVU
Hopefully tomorrow I will be in tip top shape and my home will be decked to the nines with Christmas cheer. I hope everyone had a better saturday then I did.
On the plus side I did get to cuddle with this two pups all day!