Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle; first 10 songs that play.

  1. 1991-Crystal Castles
  2. People as places as people-Modest Mouse
  3. Till kingdom come-Coldplay
  4. Bad Romance-Lady Gaga
  5. D.2. Boyfriend-The Moldy Peaches
  6. A gentleman caller-Cursive
  7. Midnight show-The Killers
  8. Gipsy Threat-Ratatat
  9. Razorblade-The Strokes
  10. Archipelago-Mirah
TGIF! Seriously, this week was the longest week of my life. Also, HOORAY for this weekend! I am SO excited for Halloween, and you should be excited too. Why you ask? Because my dogs are probably the worlds best lookin' dogs in a costume, and you can't wait to see pictures of them.

Also it is very funny that all the songs that were on my shuffle today are NEVER on shuffle when i'm actually listening and not just passing through quickly so I can list the first 10. So what is everyone dressing as for Halloween? 
Oscar and I last Halloween, he was a doctor and I was swine flu.
Little Oscar last Halloween, he was only 12 weeks old. 
Dr. Oscar in his little scrubs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...