Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 14 - A picture of you and your family.

Okay so before I start may I just say, I MADE MY FIRST SALE ON ETSY!! Seriously no one know's how excited I am about this. When I got the email I was so excited I couldn't wait to get off work so I could ship it off! Also, I am excited for the fact that Grey's Anatomy is on right now! Awww YEAH! Life is good. By the way if you are wondering what it is that sold, it was the earrings featured in the last post.


This is pretty much the only family picture that I own. I have four sister's, three brothers, five nieces and four nephews, plus Tomoko who has been part of our family since before I was even around. 
I was so fortunate to have all of my siblings attend my wedding. My older brother lives in Arizona, he is a doctor so he flew in for the wedding stayed for the ceremony and then flew back during the reception. My older sister came from California with her family. My older brother came from Texas with his girlfriend. Tomoko came all the way from Ohio, I am glad that they all made an effort to make it. I love my family and even though we can get underneath each other's skin sometimes, I wouldn't trade any of them.


I also feel it necessary to include the newest addition's to my family, my husbands family.
I'm glad that his younger sister and her husband were able to be there. As well as his father his girlfriend, and Uncle (who came from out of town) Unfortunately Aaron's little sister and mother were unable to attend the wedding. I wish they could have been there to share in our wedding celebrations, but they live in Singapore, and it just did not work out. Aaron's family are all very kind, loving, and accepting. I am glad that I have been able to spend a fair amount of time with them during our "courtship" and I hope to be able to build even better relationships with each and every one of them.

I still need to get a picture of our little family, consisting of the two dogs:)

Please make me a favorite on your etsy(yes I am that desperate for advertising)! And check out my site! ♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...