Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cricut Midnite Madness!!




 If you or anyone you know has a cricut this may be a relevant post. If you go to www.cricutmachine.com and go to the cartridges link you will find that all the cartridges are on sale, some even as low as 19 bucks!! The sale ends tonight at midnight, so hurry and check it out! (thanks valerie for the tip!) Here are some of the cartridges that I received in the mail today.
summer in Paris is one of those cartridges that I have been eyeballing for a while now, finally I broke down and indulged myself. I can't wait to start using it. 

I've been wanting this one for a while, there are some a-DORABLE panda's in this cartridge. I can't  wait to get some cute paper and start making some art! woot woot.
I love this robot one! It makes me want a little boy so I could decorate his room with these little bots, sooo cute!

                

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...