Friday, October 15, 2010

Blarg!

 I have been seeing and hearing about a lot of things that interest me lately.  So I decided to make a list and hopefully it will help to motivate me into accomplishing them, or at least trying them.

1. I have been seeing these "florettes" I think thats what they are being called these days?? Anyways, I really wanted to try making them, I think I will put these three on a black headband. (what do you think?)

2. I decided that this year I would make it up to gardner village during halloween season. Tomorrow Amanda and I are going up, and I am So excited! I will post a blog about the event sometime. 

3. I really wanted to buy a gluten free cook book that had "gourmet" restaurant type food. I recently found a blog, that just happened to be a couple who wrote a cook book. The book & blog can be found here. I have yet to try out any of the gf girl and the chefs recipe's but I got the book, and I hope to cook/blog about each recipe!

4. I need to make curtains for some of my windows. (got the fabric, just need to figure out how to make them)

5. I want to actually start using my Zumba tapes! I worked out once! haha

6. My sister and I are going to start an Etsy shop sometime soon, so I am in the engineering phase of our products. Stay tuned for the grand opening of.........Well we don't have a name for our shop yet, which brings me to number 7

7. Think of a clever name for my etsy shop.

8. Carve a pumpkin

9. Make a gluten free pumpkin pie this thanksgiving

10. Try to make blog more interesting.



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...