- Lose 30 lbs.... I know this is almost everyones goal, but I really want to do it this time!
- Take time to make dinner at least 5 times a week
- Create more
- Keep my room clean!!
- Be a more patient wife
- Keep growing my hair (I really really want boob length hair.. Even if it only lasts a month)
- Take more time to play with my dogs
- Take my dogs on a walk outside at least 5 times a week, even for just 5 minutes.
- Go on more outings with my husband
- Be more active
- Learn a new skill
- Take at least 1 big road trip with my husband
- Try to dress up after work, instead of getting into sweats
- Wake up in the morning and actually get ready!!! Including make up. For some reason lately I have not been taking the time to get all "dolled" up. I think it is because of my weight gain, I just don't feel like I look good. So whats the point right?
- Meet my mother and sister in-law for the first time
- Figure out a better car situation
- BUDGET BUDGET BUDGET
- and last but not least, stop eating out so dang much.
Well heres to 2011 and hoping to meet some of these by next year!
Oh yeah and I finally finished crocheting Oscars sweater! (it needs to be a tad smaller, but I am pretty proud of myself for finishing it!)