Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge?

Oh you know the usual reason's why.
Such as:

Showing off all of the things my dogs do. I could take a million pictures of these little pups & still not have enough of their cute little mugs♥ Especially when they both fall asleep together on my lap. 
OR
When I capture pictures of them when they hear their human papa home from school. 
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? I love them! Oh & don't mind the Law & Order SVU episode playing on the tube. Seriously addicted to this show, love netflix for putting out the whole series! 

Also, I wanted to get into a mode of blogging a bit more. I thought that this would help get the gears in the ole brain of mine runnin'. To be honest I am getting sick of writing posts on these topics, instead of what I really want to write about. BUT i only have 3 days left of this bogus. haha.
I really want to brag about how riddiculously long my hair has gotten. Can we just talk about it for a second, I mean WOW. Kim K's lucious locks aint' got nothin' on these ol tresses of mine.
Oh and don't mind my uterus T'shirt.
I mean, look at those locks? I could be in an Herbal Essence commercial!
TOO BAD
my stupid long hair gives me neck zits, I have never experienced this phenomena before. I usually just get the beard zits in contrast with my usual bob, it is pretty bangin.

I also love blogging so I can post pictures of me and my dawg sharing a drank! 

Okay, have you had enough of my hick/thug speak?
Well I have. 
Check out my Etsy Y'all. (don't you love how I try to promote myself on every blogpost?)


3 comments:

Delirium said...

Haha.. you're pretty much the only blogger I've seen actually make it through the 30 day blogging challenge. WELL DONE.

Shandi said...

Haha, you make me happy! I love the Hick/Thug speak! ;)

Also, I'm pretty sick of the 30 days topics also, AND I HAVEN'T EVEN MADE IT AS FAR AS YOU YET!

Aaaaaaand, your pups are so presh. I love them. :D haha

Amy Bigelow said...

I love the hair!! Its so thick & yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...