- Get Aaron and I health insurance, $150 a month for my medication is starting to get riddiculous
- sew my kitchen curtains (if my etsy order would just hurry and get here)
- Organize my room. Seriously, Aaron and I have lived here since June and we are still living out of boxes!
- Carve a pumpkin
- lose 3 pounds, yes three if I say five i'm just going to be disappointed
- Set up my etsy shop.. Stay tuned Kate and I are meeting on Sunday to start up shop
- Take my dogs for a walk once in a while
- Finish painting the bathroom
- Fix the kitchen ceiling
- shave my legs? (very ambitious)
- Learn how to crochet again
- Organize my craft room better
- Go to a haunted house, or corn maze
- Eat healthier, stupid halloween candy!!!
These are VERY ambitious, and to be honest I think the only thing that will end up happening is my Etsy shop.
TGIF!! Seriously, work was SO long today. Happy Friday Everyone! P.S. Let me know of any blogs that Y'all enjoy. :) Also, check out this awesome pumpkin, so cute!!